Mission, Vision, Values
Recovery: hope; choice; health; fulfilling dreams
Lapeer County Community Mental Health embraces an integrated system of care. Recognizing all people have potential, we promote the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities using evidence-based practices. Focusing on prevention and early intervention, Lapeer County Community Mental Health supports life-long learning to fulfill dreams and gives hope for the future.
The building blocks to achieve our mission and vision
· Provide person centered, personalized, strength-based services
· Treat all people with respect, fairness, dignity and equality
· Build and encourage resilience
· Support innovation and creativity as a learning organization
· Ensure seamless coordination of care
· Practice fiscal accountability
· Focus on service excellence
· Support teamwork and collaboration within the organization, between agencies, and with the communities we serve.